We focus on the health management needs of the most extensive population, and also care about disease diagnosis and therapeutic regimens of populations with rare diseases. We have integrated an excellent scientist team to continuously transform cutting-edge scientific research achievements into medical products, and serve the public health.
Based on patient needs, we introduce biochemistry, chip design, artificial intelligence, automation and other technologies to gain insight into the unknown areas of health data and help people make changes towards a better quality of life.
Founded in 2015, Shenzhen Sibionics Technology Co., Ltd. is committed to R&D and industrialization of innovative medical devices in the field of chronic disease management, and has more than 500 employees. The core team is led by science and engineering scientists from Tsinghua University, Peking University, California Institute of Technology, Princeton University, University of Washington and other prestigious universities. The main projects include continuous glucose monitoring (CGM), AI fundus screening, artificial retina, capsule gastroscopy robot, etc., breaking the foreign technology monopoly in multiple segments and leading the development of fundamental disciplines and industry technology. It has undertaken and participated in 3 key R&D projects of the Ministry of Science and Technology, and has become a quasi-unicorn enterprise in the field of innovative medical devices in China.
· The continuous glucose monitoring system (CGM) was submitted to National Medical Products Administration for registration and was approved
· The practicing license of Yinchuan Sibionics Internet Hospital was approved
· AI-DR was approved as the first Class III medical device for AI-assisted fundus disease diagnosis software in China
· Sibionics participated in the capacity improvement project of primary medical and health institutions based on 5G Internet of Things in Hainan Province
· CGM entered the National Innovative Device Special Approval Channel (No.13, 2020)
· Sibionics was approved as Guangdong Engineering Technology Research Center
· Sibionics was certified as National High-tech Enterprise
· AI-DR entered the National Innovative Device Special Approval Channel (No.6, 2019)
· Fundus camera obtained the registration certificate for Class II medical device
· Sibionics undertook the key project of National Key R&D Program of China (No.: 2019YFB1404805)
· R&D of capsule endoscopy project was started
· Guangzhou Huishi Ophthalmic Reading Service Center was established
· Sibionics undertook the key project of National Key R&D Program of China (No.: 2017YFC0112400)
· AI Fundus Division reached strategic cooperation with Health 100
· Sibionics headed the key project of National Key R&D Program of China (No.: 2017YFC111200)
· Artificial retina entered the National Innovative Device Special Approval Channel (No.8, 2017)
· Sibionics was certified as Shenzhen High-tech Enterprise
· R&D of continuous glucose monitoring system (CGM) was started
· R&D of diabetic retinopathy AI-assisted diagnosis software (AI-DR) was started
· Sibionics was established, and American R&D Center was established
· R&D of artificial retina project was started